NEWSBRIEF: Neighborhood speed board

Are drivers speeding through your neighborhood? The Roseville Police Department offers temporary speed board signs that residents can request to be placed on their streets.

Speed boards can be an effective tool to address speeding in residential neighborhoods. If you would like to have a temporary speed board on your street, apply at or call 651-792-7008. Once a request has been authorized, officers will place a speed board sign that displays the speed of every vehicle and flashes when the vehicle is driving over the speed limit. Speed boards will be in place for up to 10 days.

The Roseville Police Department patrols approximately 120 miles of city, county, state and interstate roadways, and traffic safety is a priority. Unless posted otherwise, the speed limit in residential neighborhoods is 30 miles per hour.

Rate this article: 
No votes yet
Comment Here